More than anything you can materially provide, Jamghat requires your presence and positive energy. Come share stories with the children, nurture joy and offer positive direction through your own experiences.
Making a difference requires only that you are open to sharing your kindness and ready to listen to a child that needs to share his/her story. You need only give love and attention, encourage smiles and joyful existence to be an inspiration in a child’s life.
Jamghat is a volunteer based NGO that has no regular or formal means of funding. We rely heavily on donations of time, materials and finances from generous individuals and companies.
If you feel moved to help Jamghat, please contact us. We are open to your ideas!
Here are some possible ways to contribute:
• Creative workshops: Theatre/music/dance/art/sports etc.
• Counseling: We gratefully welcome volunteerism from trained counselors who wish to help a child work through his/her challenging past and current struggles.
• Teaching: Teachers, students, workers, home-makers! If you’ve got a kind heart and wish to support a child in learning, please come! (reading, writing, maths, Hindi, English etc.)
• Web designing: We are hoping to keep supporters updated via website &blog and need your expertise!
• Publish us: If you have ideas on how to creatively generate awareness please let us know!
• Administration: There is plenty to do in the office!